1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over who register at Crowdology, except employees of the Promoter (VIGA, a trading name of Morar Consulting Ltd, owners of the Crowdology panel), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Upon successful registration and completion of your first survey at Crowdology you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. You may only hold one account at Crowdology and therefore only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 13.12.2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 31.01.2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered for the promotion.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the 04.02.2018 (“Draw Date”).
7. The winner will receive a Prepaid Mastercard valued at £250. “Use your card at millions of locations worldwide, everywhere you see the Mastercard Acceptance Mark. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Card is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Transact Payments Limited is licensed by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. PO Box 1254, Unit 4 4th Floor Leisure Island Business Centre, 23 Ocean Village Promenade, Ocean Village, Gibraltar. Pay close attention to the expiration date printed on the front of the card. Card is valid through the last day of the month. You will not have access to the funds after expiration.”
8. The winner will be notified by email using the details you used to Register with by the 8.02.2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by VIGA. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by an email to Support@crowdology.com within 7 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is VIGA, a trading name of MIG Group Ltd at 54 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3UD.