1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Republic Of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky Plc company (“Sky”), companies associated with the competition and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only. The competition is not open to employees of the Promoter (VIGA, a trading name of Morar Consulting Ltd, owners of the Crowdology panel), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. Upon successful registration and completion of your first survey at Crowdology you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. You may only hold one account at Crowdology
5. The opening date for entries is 00:01 on 01.07.2016. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 30.09.2017 (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after this time will not be considered for the promotion.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the 05.10.2017 (“Draw Date”).
8. There is one prize package available to be won. The Prize includes the following;
- 1 x Sky Q package consisting of:
– Sky Q 1TB Box (loaned to the winner at no cost for the duration of the relevant subscription and to be returned at the end of the relevant subscription);
– Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below);
– 1 x 12 month subscription to The Complete Bundle or the nearest equivalent in the Republic of Ireland. (the “Prize”)
9. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) If you are a winner you will be required to enter into three (3) subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contractfor the minimum term of 12 months). After expiry of the winner’s 12 months’ free viewing, unless the winner cancels or changes their package, giving 31 days or more notice, standard subscription charges will apply and the winner will pay the prevailing price for the Complete Bundle (see www.sky.com or www.sky.ie for details). Sky+ subscription is included in the winner’s Sky TV subscription and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky Q Box. The winner will need Sky Q professionally installed even if the winner already has a minidish. Costs may apply for non-standard set-up. The winner must keep their Sky Q Box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line. If the winner needs a minidish the winner will be responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord’s) before installation. Sky Box Office Movies, Stand-alone Premium Channels, and pay-per-view services and events are not included in the Prize and must be paid for separately. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change. Multiroom is not included in the Prize. Existing Sky digital customers will receive a free Sky subscription, an upgrade to a Sky Q Box and a free subscription to the HD Pack for 12 months.
b) Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner’s Prize. The winner must redeem their Prize within one year. Failure by the winner to make an installation application within this time period could result in loss of Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
c) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
d) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Sky employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful. Further terms and conditions apply. Correct as of 01.07.2017.
10. The winner will be notified by email using the details you used to Register with by the 30.09.2017 and must provide a postal address & contact number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. The prize is supplied by VIGA (The Promoter). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by an email to Support@crowdology.uk within 7 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is VIGA, a trading name of Morar Consulting Ltd of 75 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3XF.